From: alan <alessiny@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008042918:31:15
Subject: Re: about pi

I agree when I was in school Pi was no more then 3.14.  My discovery
in teaching Pi the more history and hands on the better the student
learns.   I brought in bike rims, brake durms, lids..... to help the
students see Pi.
Thanks for the website.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question