Q&A #6013

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: How Pi fits into the K-12 curriculum

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: alan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008042918:31:15
Subject: Re: about pi

I agree when I was in school Pi was no more then 3.14. My discovery in teaching Pi the more history and hands on the better the student learns. I brought in bike rims, brake durms, lids..... to help the students see Pi. Thanks for the website.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®