Q&A #6023

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Children's literature and mathematics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Mary Jo Deschene

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007072311:09:22
Subject: Math and literature in 8 th grade

The postings here are from 2001 and I would like to do it in 2007 with my 8th graders. I have some books about Sir Circumference-which work well with geometry. And I have a story about Pythagoras. But what are some other books a JR high teacher could use?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®