From: Mary Jo Deschene <mardes9274@earthlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007072310:09:22
Subject: Math and literature in 8 th grade

The postings here are from 2001 and I would like to do it in 2007 with
my 8th graders.  I have some books about Sir Circumference-which work
well with geometry.

And I have a story about Pythagoras.

But what are some other books a JR high teacher could use?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/