Q&A #6031

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Cognitively guided instruction

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Susan Gehn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003021823:49:29
Subject: Re: CGI information for grades 5-6 and algebra

Jean, I just recently finished a workshop on Cognitively Guided Instruction at Grayslake. Since I am now a fifth grade teacher, I do include information on strategies for decimals, fractions, algebra, etc in my workshops. Please contact me for further information. Sue Gehn

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®