From: Susan Gehn <Susan_Gehn@mononagrove.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003021822:49:29
Subject: Re: CGI information for grades 5-6 and algebra

Jean,
I just recently finished a workshop on Cognitively Guided Instruction
at Grayslake.  Since I am now a fifth grade teacher, I do include
information on strategies for decimals, fractions, algebra, etc in my
workshops.  Please contact me for further information.
Sue Gehn

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®