From: karma rinzin <kar_ma@hi5.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061620:14:43
Subject: mathematics

i am a teacher training candidate and i would like to collect some
resources in mathematics.i am very interested with maths puzzles,
games,mathematical tricks besides my teaching prefession.so if you
could send all this materials my e-mail address i would be very
greatful and thankful to you all.
   i hope you will do my favour more successfully.hope to see all this
in my mail address.thanks a lot.
karma.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question