From: anup agrawal

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010102716:36:58
Subject: salary and cerendential of teacher

hi....my frnd......in my view salary of teacher depend on his effieciency that how he could teach and explain in better way....and for becoming a math teacher i think u should hav minimum qualification of graduation.......but i think for teaching knowledge not matter too much as compared to that how u can explain the topic in best way....if u know the best method to explain the topic and the person is satisfied then i think u r good teacher....

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/