From: ima sri rahmani <israhmani@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002100502:24:22
Subject: i need more information

Salam,
Dear sir/mam,
Today i realy need youre information abaout SL identification
criteria.I am social worker and work with children who have
dificulties in understanding subject in school.
Most of them have read and write dificulties.
The invironment around them is realy bad. Most of them came from very
poor and uneducated parents. Its so hard for me to teach them about
money management, becouse my experient in this case is so limited.
More information : Most of them have Low Average IQ, and some
identified as mental retarded (IQ: 80-70)
Please give information
What kind of intervention that i have give to them.
Thank's
Youre sincerly
Ima

Post a reply to this message