From: mathman <williefurghby@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002022411:22:51
Subject: Pythagorean's Property

I am looking for a 45 min activity that I can do with my students
involving Pythagorean's Property.  I thought about using their bodies
to form a right triangle and using th eproperty to find their height.
I just don't kow how successful that may turn out.  I am an 8th grade
middle school teacher in Brooklyn, NY.  ANy ideas/comments will be
well appreciated.  Thank you.

Mr. Stallings

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question