From: Susi

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2017020816:59:17
Subject: Which is better paper airplane? Find out with the statistics!

Hi everyone! A good idea for a different survey in class is making a real experiment. For example, the children make two airplane with origami paper. They must use two different model of airplane. They flip their airplanes, and then they take measure of distance from the starting point. Finaly we have a bivariate set of real data to investigate with statistics. Which is better paper airplane? How many spin do you need to say that the model B's airplane is better? What is the variability? And so on... There are a lot of clever question for our children. Thank you for attention, Bye Susi

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/