Q&A #6281

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Addition/subtraction

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jill

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004071018:46:44
Subject: Re: Kumon

I couldn't agree more with the Everyday Math Program. It's horrible. My students don't know how to add or subtract without using a number line or their fingers. I am trying to find a way to teach borrowing and carrying (regrouping) so they can understand. If anyone has any ideas, please share.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®