From: Eric Bates <ebates@lyon.k12.nv.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000112119:34:46
Subject: Second Grade

	Our school has been using Mountain Math since the beginning of this
school year in grades K - 4.  A lot of the material that it covers is
a little advanced for each grade level.  Some classes are using the
previous grade level's kits.  Others are only using a portion of their
grade level kit for now.   They will use the rest of the materials as
those lessons are covered in their classrooms.  So my advice is make
sure your students are able to do the work that is required from the
program.  It can be an excellent daily or weekly review of concepts
the students have already been exposed to.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/