Q&A #6938

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Metric Week

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: OP

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006092917:03:52
Subject: metric math and DotMath

If you not able to access the DotMath web site it is because you have a problem with your computer system. Many people have been to the site with out any problems with their computer or the web site. I researched why you are not able to access the DotMath for kids web site. This is what I found. They said if you are unable to access the site: It is possible that your trouble is related to your internet security/anti-virus software, and/or your firewall. Please verify that the settings for your software applications are set to allow cookies from our web site, as well as not restricting access to those same web sites. If you are unsure how to use that particular software application, we would suggest that you contact the manufacturer/provider of that software, as they are more familiar with it, and would be able to assist you better than we could. This is what I though was the problem and why you are not able to access the site. The only way to know for sure is to have some one check out your system. I hope you are able to access the DotMath for kids web site soon. Just click on the following link and it should take you there. http://dotmath.tripod.com/ Owen.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®