Q&A #7008

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Support for a first-year teacher (math)

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Brian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004112218:18:30
Subject: Re: Alg 2/Geometry Split Class

I am facing a very similar situation, and I don't know what to do either. The books we have are 15 years old and The other math teacher here developed some worksheets and a pacing guide for them, but we are generally screwed up. I'd say press and press on your administration until they realize the importance of buying a solid curriculum.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®