From: Brian <bmack13phx@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004112218:18:30
Subject: Re: Alg 2/Geometry Split Class

I am facing a very similar situation, and I don't know what to do
either. The books we have are 15 years old and The other math teacher
here developed some worksheets and a pacing guide for them, but we are
generally screwed up. I'd say press and press on your administration
until they realize the importance of buying a solid curriculum.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/