From: Katie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004120422:21:43
Subject: Math projects

Does anyone have any suggestions for a math project for freshmen? My students often ask if they can do an extra credit report. They always say that they will write one on a famous mathematician, but I don't see how that will help them perform operations with algebraic expressions or solve equations. Thank you, Katie

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/