From: Joshua <josh@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052013:47:04
Subject: Check out The Rappin' Mathematician!

As a first year teacher, I found "The Rappin' Matheatician's" music to
be a GREAT HELP!
I think the website is www.MathRaps.com.
The students love it, and it really helped me connect with them!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/