From: Sharon C. Garner

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000082219:53:33
Subject: Child with math difficulties

We have a new child living with us and he has just now started school with my oldest son. We have worked on fractions since school started on Aug. 7 and he is still not recognizing what he is doing. I am having a hard time explaining all of this to him. I am math deficient also. How do I help him and where do I start? He is almost 14 and is just slipping thru the educational cracks. Sharon Garner

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/