From: Sharon C. Garner <garner2@gte.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000082218:53:33
Subject: Child with math difficulties

	We have a new child living with us and he has just now started school
with my oldest son.  We have worked on fractions since school started
on Aug. 7 and he is still not recognizing what he is doing.  I am
having a hard time explaining all of this to him.  I am math deficient
also.
How do I help him and where do I start?
He is almost 14 and is just slipping thru the educational cracks.
Sharon Garner

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®