Q&A #710

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Difficulty learning math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: carolann

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004092922:54:42
Subject: difficulty in his school work

my 10 year old son has been diagnoise with (nf1) I was not prepare for this. becides that, his learning and reading abilities has been declining more and more. For example is he sees the word like "eye" in a sentence, he would say "see". He is unable to call simple words like all, how and who. He finds it hard to remember his school work, but he don't forget to play baseball everyday. He always skips out words when making sentences or reading. I sit with him almost 2hours everynight helping him with his work. It is not getting any better. His new problem in math is finding factors and multiplies of numbers. Please help me.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®