From: carolann <maclower@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004092921:54:42
Subject: difficulty in his school work

my 10 year old son has been diagnoise with (nf1) I was not prepare for
this. becides that, his learning and reading abilities has been
declining more and more.  For example is he sees the word like "eye"
in a sentence, he would say "see".  He is unable to call simple words
like all, how and who.  He finds it hard to remember his school work,
but he don't forget to play baseball everyday. He always skips out
words when making sentences or reading.  I sit with him almost 2hours
everynight helping him with his work. It is not getting any better.
His new problem in math is finding factors and multiplies of numbers.
Please help me.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®