Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #7349

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Transparencies

View entire discussion

From: James Wenk <JimWenk@cox.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050921:08:21
Subject: Algebra PowerPoint lessons

   I used to use a transparency roll that fits over the projector.
You write on it and then roll the film off to expose new clean
transparency.  Most projector manufacturers have this rollers you can
fit on to your existing projector.
   Today, however I use PowerPoint which is much more interactive.
You can go forward or reverse and animate objects or text.  You also
have the ability to hyperlink to other programs on your computer or
even websites while still in PowerPoint.  I often hyperlink to a
graphing program called "Graphing Calculator" by Pacific Tech - highly
recommended.  By hitting the escape key, I'm right back in my
PowerPoint presentation.  I have created a full set of algebra
powerpoint presentations over the last four years.  You can check them
out at www.algebrapowerpoint.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®