From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003061800:32:25
Subject: Re: confused

On 2003061719:02:17, David Johnson wrote:

>I would like someone with a brain to tell me how many million are in
>billion, and how many billion are in a trillion?

I don't necessarly have a good brain, but there are in the USA at
least:

1000 thousands is one million
1000 millions is one billion
1000 billions is one trillion and etc.

Placing comma every three places makes it fairly easy to read the
numbers.

For example, 999,999,999,999 is 999 billion, 999 million, 999
thousand, 999.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®