Q&A #7392

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: How do I teach rounding to fourth graders who just don't seem to get it?

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: kim

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013090316:55:00
Subject: Re: Re: Math Dot Math

I just read your post about your Dot Math charts and methods and amvery interested. I have used some Touch Math in the past to teach multiplication through 5s and division, but am looking for something new. I do not have Touch Math, but have used free mail flyers. students have difficulty with place value and rounding, much less being able to count by multiplesI would lover permission to use your free materials with my third grade students. Kim B.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®