From: kim <kraybenson@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013090315:55:00
Subject: Re: Re: Math Dot Math

I just read your post about your Dot Math charts and methods and
amvery interested. I have used some Touch Math in the past to teach
multiplication through 5s and division, but am looking for something
new. I do not have Touch Math, but have used free mail flyers.
students have difficulty with place value and rounding, much less
being able to count by multiplesI would lover permission to use your
free materials with my third grade students.
Kim B.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®