From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102113:14:49
Subject: Re: math system of equations

On 2002102112:56:59, megan wrote:
>	please help me solve this system of equations.
>y=3/5x-2
>y=x/10+1

All you have to do is set the equations equal since both are equal to
y.  Then you multiply through by the LCD which is 10.

Since you have AOL, I sugust you go to AOLs Research & Learn; click on
homework help; Post a question;select a subject (math) and then select
algebra.

You will come to a board where algebra is listed.  You can post
questions and get answers right away.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®