Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #7730

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: 100 days of school

View entire discussion

From: Félix Reynoso <fr782203@.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003020123:29:10
Subject: 100 days of school

I am teaching a bridge class (1-2grades, and I looking for a nice math
activity related to the first 100 days of school.In previous years, I
taught in upper grades, and it was not so hard for me to prepare and
activity for the first 100 days of school to share with the whole
school as a special project.

Thank you in advance for any clue.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question