From: joan gerard <wgerard@sincom.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999031101:14:41
Subject: Teacher help

i am currently a teacher at Brownsville school, a K-6 school. Although
I normally would not do this, I happen to be teaching a student with a
higher intellect in math. I am currently in need of a teachers edition
of "Transition Mathematics" by (UCSMP). I might correct them all
myself, but sometimes the problems have me puzzled, as I have never
taught 7-12 math before. If a teacher could possibly lead me to where
there might be a place to purchase/an online directory of this type of
math, it would be much appreciated.

                               In need, Joan Gerard, 5'th grade
teacher.

Post a reply to this message