Q&A #963

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math program

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: joan gerard

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999031101:14:41
Subject: Teacher help

i am currently a teacher at Brownsville school, a K-6 school. Although I normally would not do this, I happen to be teaching a student with a higher intellect in math. I am currently in need of a teachers edition of "Transition Mathematics" by (UCSMP). I might correct them all myself, but sometimes the problems have me puzzled, as I have never taught 7-12 math before. If a teacher could possibly lead me to where there might be a place to purchase/an online directory of this type of math, it would be much appreciated. In need, Joan Gerard, 5'th grade teacher.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®