Q&A #963

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Carolyn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006031112:24:31
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: great results

Hi Barb: If you are still around, how did you get the Saxon Math curriculim to homeschool with. My grandson is in 3rd grade and has been taught with Chicago Math since 1st grade. This year he started the lst marking period with a B and has steadily declined. A couple of nights ago he brought home a home-link with fraction story problems and he had no clue what to do. I spent the night trying to explain it to him and we both ended up in tears. He failed the Unit 6 test and now has failed the Unit 7 test and no one seems to care except me and his father.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®