From: Gwendolyn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003010813:21:25
Subject: What is a good substitute series

This is my second year teaching the Chicago series, and I too find gaps and confusion among my students. There are some aspects that I feel are valuable, but the whole product does not fit. What are some other textbook series for 5-6 grades that have worked?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/