From: toni <tonicherie@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005050704:01:18
Subject: need Everday Math Journals 3rd grade

Hi,
I am a parent who loves Everyday Math series. Unfornately, I cannot
find the 3rd grade work jounals. I wish to buy one set from someone
who was not pleased with it. Please send me price, condition, and
where it would be shipped from. The Chicago group is not selling them
except in bulk.
Thanks for helping out a 2nd grade student who wants to move ahead,
Toni

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®