From: Dawn Robertson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 03, 1998 at 19:46:10
Subject: Grade 2 Math Assessment - Standardized Tests

My daughter is completing second grade this month.  In my conversations with
her teacher, I am told she is on target with where she should be in math. My
concern is that I don't have an idea of where she would score on a standardized
math test. Would she just meet the grade 2 expected level?  Would she be a
little below, or would she exceed the grade 2 level?

No standardized math testing will be conducted by her school for another ten
months. What can I do this summer that would not cost more than about $100 to
assess my child's strengths and weaknesses against standardized information?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Dawn Robertson

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question