From: Dawn Robertson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 03, 1998 at 19:46:10
Subject: Grade 2 Math Assessment - Standardized Tests

My daughter is completing second grade this month. In my conversations with her teacher, I am told she is on target with where she should be in math. My concern is that I don't have an idea of where she would score on a standardized math test. Would she just meet the grade 2 expected level? Would she be a little below, or would she exceed the grade 2 level? No standardized math testing will be conducted by her school for another ten months. What can I do this summer that would not cost more than about $100 to assess my child's strengths and weaknesses against standardized information? Thanks in advance for your advice. Dawn Robertson

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/