Q&A #10208

Gifted math for kindergartner

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 07, 2003 at 09:13:42
Subject: Re: Gifted math for kindergartner

Dear Karen,

There are two sites that I'm aware of that might provide ideas for you. There
is the New Jersey Association for Gifted Children:

and also this site from Northern Kentucky University

    Resources for Parents, Teachers and Gifted, Talented,
    Creative and Promising Mathematics Students

There are some Math Forum resources that you might also find interesting

    Varnelle Moore's Primary Math Activities

    Math Fundamentals Problem of the Week

    with Teacher resources here:

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®