From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 07, 2003 at 09:13:42
Subject: Re: Gifted math for kindergartner

Dear Karen,

There are two sites that I'm aware of that might provide ideas for you. There
is the New Jersey Association for Gifted Children:

    http://www.njagc.org/

and also this site from Northern Kentucky University

    Resources for Parents, Teachers and Gifted, Talented,
    Creative and Promising Mathematics Students
    http://www.nku.edu/~mathed/gifted.html

There are some Math Forum resources that you might also find interesting
including:

    Varnelle Moore's Primary Math Activities
    http://mathforum.org/varnelle/

    Math Fundamentals Problem of the Week
    http://mathforum.org/funpow/

    with Teacher resources here: