Q&A #10208

Gifted math for kindergartner

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 07, 2003 at 09:13:42
Subject: Re: Gifted math for kindergartner

Dear Karen, There are two sites that I'm aware of that might provide ideas for you. There is the New Jersey Association for Gifted Children: http://www.njagc.org/ and also this site from Northern Kentucky University Resources for Parents, Teachers and Gifted, Talented, Creative and Promising Mathematics Students http://www.nku.edu/~mathed/gifted.html There are some Math Forum resources that you might also find interesting including: Varnelle Moore's Primary Math Activities http://mathforum.org/varnelle/ Math Fundamentals Problem of the Week http://mathforum.org/funpow/ with Teacher resources here: http://mathforum.org/pow/support/funpow/ -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®