From: Rhonda Johnson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 17, 1999 at 07:44:59
Subject: Math teacher's beliefs

Hello, I am an education student at the University if New Brunswick in
Canada.  Myself and 2 others are working on a seminar project that we will
present to our class next week (Feb 23,1999).  Our topic for our seminar is
mathematics teacher's beliefs.  We have found research articles on various
beliefs but we are wondering if you have any suggested activities that we
could use in our seminar for retrieving or assessing teacher beliefs
involved in mathematics.   Thank you for your help.  PS My email is
m4b0@unb.ca.  Thanks again

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/