From: Sharon Mensing
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 13, 1998 at 11:18:58
Subject: Readiness test for algebra

Do you know where I can get my hands on a readiness test for Algebra? We know our
kids quite well, so I am confident that we can make this call without a test.
However, I would like to have the test as a backup with particularly problematic
parents.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®