From: GEORGE G. FRASIER
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 26, 1999 at 12:04:00
Subject: Math Videos

Are there any math videos on the market that I may use to learn this new
math and help my child?  She is struggling just to keep up, I think I saw
something like that on t.v. once or twice.  Thanks in advance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/