From: Keri Carvelli
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 06, 1999 at 11:56:11
Subject: Fractions

My son is having great difficulty learning fractions. Could you help me teach
my son the idea of fractions so that he can understand it, and arrive at the
answer for himself? I would appreciate any help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/