From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 12, 1999 at 11:34:09
Subject: Math level

My son will be going to second grade and I would like to know what mathematical level he is currently at. In his first grade, he only learnt addition (2 digits), very little of subtraction, ome story problems, and money-counting strategies. I think he is a little behind due to how they are teaching him.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/