From: Chris Atkinson <ca372001@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 29, 2005 at 18:40:23
Subject: games

Does anyone know of any games that I could use to introduce proofs to a
11th grade math logic class?  Please let me know ASAP.  I have been
searching the net for hours and nothing seems to attract my attention.
Please let me know if you have suggestions.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/