Q&A #1607

Teaching discrete mathematics and statistics

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 29, 1999 at 20:41:33
Subject: Re: Topics in Discrete Math and Statistics

I am just a middle school mathematics teacher but I have been corresponding
and collaborating with Evan Glazer who I met at a Math Forum Institute last
summer. He is a high school teacher and he has written some lessons that I
think you might find useful for ideas.

Here are some lessons from Evan's pages:

Let's Regress

If Only Nice Weather Could Last Year Round

Pizza Surfed Instantly

What a Steal or What a Ripoff

What Else Is Out There?

What If?

You Knit Sand Mesh Her

I hope some of those resources are useful for you.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®