Q&A #1609

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: emily
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 07, 1999 at 20:24:37
Subject: Re: Thousandth

Do we tell the students how to write the symbol ie. 0.001 in the first place? When should we introduce that and how? What other models can we use besides the base 10 models? Are there any other "hands-materials" that we can use to teach the thousandths concept? I need to create a worksheet and it has to be interesting and meaningful, Can you help me to think of some activities?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®