From: J.Doran
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 27, 1999 at 21:37:39
Subject: Voluntary math enrichment for K-5 school

I will be in charge of a voluntary math enrichment program in a K-5 school next year. At my school students take home a paper on Monday and return finished on Friday. Emphasis is on problem solving. The program my school has used is so old that no one even remembers when it was started. I would like to find out what types of math enrichment programs are being used in other schools and where and how I could get information about them and others.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/