From: Laura Trower
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 07, 1999 at 11:07:29
Subject: Implementation of math manipulatives in grades k-6

I am a second grade teacher and graduate student writing my thesis paper.
I am researching the implementation of math manipulatives in grades k-6 by
teachers and students.  My main focus of the paper is why teachers choose
to use or not to use manipulatives to teach math.  I would appreciate any
information or resources that you could give me on this topic.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/