Q&A #16433

Trying to locate a math game called "Equations"

View entire discussion

From: <mathnerdjet@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 29, 2005 at 17:36:40
Subject: Trying to locate a math game called "Equations"

In the 70's, there was a game using special dice, some with numbers, and some with mathematical operations, called "Equations" -- I think. I also recall something about Wiff 'n Proof, or something like that. My game was in a green plastic case about the size of 2 decks of cards. Does anyone recall such a game and know if it is still available?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®