Q&A #16440

pre algebra

View entire discussion

From: Cory <corster37@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 01, 2006 at 21:54:53
Subject: pre algebra

I am starting on Tuesday to teach pre-algebra to my 8th graders, pretty much solving for one step and two step equations. I do not know if you have worked with guiding questions or a guiding question for a unit, but if you have, any good guiding questions that I could relate to real life for these kids in teaching pre-algebra? What illustration could I get into their minds in helping them remember how to solve one step equations and how can I tell them or remind them how important this solving of one step equations is? Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®