Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #16440

pre algebra

View entire discussion

From: Cory <corster37@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 01, 2006 at 21:54:53
Subject: pre algebra

I am starting on Tuesday to teach pre-algebra to my 8th graders, pretty
much solving for one step and two step equations.  I do not know if you
have worked with guiding questions or a guiding question for a unit, but
if you have, any good guiding questions that I could relate to real life
for these kids in teaching pre-algebra?  What illustration could I get
into their minds in helping them remember how to solve one step equations
and how can I tell them or remind them how important this solving of one
step equations is?
Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question