From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 28, 2006 at 11:28:25
Subject: Re: Area and Perimeter

Hi Kris,

Thanks for writing T2T.

I havent' tried this project, but it looks very cool.

http://www.amath.washington.edu/~adams/gk12/PBM/projects/raisedgardenbeds/Ra
isedGardenBedsPoly.doc

>I am looking for a 3-5 day activity/project for my lower-level high school
>Geometry class on area and perimeter.  Does anyone have a detailed project
>idea?

 -Cynthia, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum.
Please read more about this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®