From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 28, 2006 at 11:28:25
Subject: Re: Area and Perimeter

Hi Kris, Thanks for writing T2T. I havent' tried this project, but it looks very cool. http://www.amath.washington.edu/~adams/gk12/PBM/projects/raisedgardenbeds/Ra isedGardenBedsPoly.doc >I am looking for a 3-5 day activity/project for my lower-level high school >Geometry class on area and perimeter. Does anyone have a detailed project >idea? -Cynthia, for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/