From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 01, 2006 at 06:18:33
Subject: Re: quadratic formula

Hi Meg,

Thank you for sharing this. We will add  it to as a resource.

Cynthia

>I just wanted to submit a song. I was looking and you have 3 listed that
>go to "pop goes the weasel" I learned it to "Are you sleeping?" (or "Frere
>Jacques") It simply states the formula, but the repetative nature helps
>with learning and teaching and reinforces the material.
>
>negative b
>         negative b
>plus or minus square root
>         plus or minus square root
>b squared minus 4ac
>         b squared minus 4ac
>over 2a
>         over 2a

 -Cynthia, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum.
Please read more about this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®