From: Cynthia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 01, 2006 at 06:18:33
Subject: Re: quadratic formula

Hi Meg, Thank you for sharing this. We will add it to as a resource. Cynthia >I just wanted to submit a song. I was looking and you have 3 listed that >go to "pop goes the weasel" I learned it to "Are you sleeping?" (or "Frere >Jacques") It simply states the formula, but the repetative nature helps >with learning and teaching and reinforces the material. > >negative b > negative b >plus or minus square root > plus or minus square root >b squared minus 4ac > b squared minus 4ac >over 2a > over 2a -Cynthia, for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/