From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 29, 1999 at 21:49:16
Subject: Re: Ideas for Math Fair

Hi Mary,

At Frisbie Middle School where I teach in Rialto, California, we have a
Multicultural Math Fair every year.  We set it up in a multi-purpose room and
each mathematics teacher signs up for two days to take their classes through
it.  Then we also have a Family Night. Last year, in one evening we had 800
visitors!  We set up the same stations in all of the math teachers’ classrooms
to handle that many visitors but even so it was pretty crowded.

We have all of the activities on the Web and you are welcome to print any of
them that you would like to use (either for a Math Fair or for activities for
your class.)

http://mathforum.org/alejandre/mathfair/index.html

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/