From: Claire (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 09, 2006 at 23:14:41
Subject: Re: best practices in math/ belief statements

>We are beginning to research the areas of best practices in teaching
>elementary math and from there move on to writing belief statements about
>the teaching of math in our school.  Does anyone have some they would
>like to share?  Thanks.

======================

Hi, Jackie --

Thanks for writing T2T. Your first stop on this quest should be the NCTM's
Principles and Standards for School Mathematics. If your school or library
doesn't have it, you can read it at http://www.nctm.org/standards/

 -Claire, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum.
Please read more about this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®