Q&A #17115

Congruence and transformations

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2006 at 10:08:47
Subject: Re: Congruence and transformations

Hi Jen, Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. I think the following section of the Math Forum will help you with your question: Math Tools: Geometry http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap2/g/ I hope this helps. Please write back if you have other questions or if you'd like to talk more about this question. >I am teaching a high school geometry class. We are ending a unit covering >triangle congruence (SSS, SAS, and ASA) and transformations (reflections, >translations, and rotations). I would like to do a 2-3 day in-class >project/activity with the kids at the end of the unit. Can anyone think of >any good longer projects that would incorporate both or just one of the >focused topics? > >Thanks! -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®