From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2006 at 10:08:47
Subject: Re: Congruence and transformations

Hi Jen,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher.

I think the following section of the Math Forum will help you with
your question:

   Math Tools: Geometry
   http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap2/g/

I hope this helps. Please write back if you have other questions or
if you'd like to talk more about this question.

>I am teaching a high school geometry class.  We are ending a unit covering
>triangle congruence (SSS, SAS, and ASA) and transformations (reflections,
>translations, and rotations).  I would like to do a 2-3 day in-class
>project/activity with the kids at the end of the unit.  Can anyone think of
>any good longer projects that would incorporate both or just one of the
>focused topics?
>
>Thanks!

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question