From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 28, 2006 at 07:38:45
Subject: Re: Rocket Math

Hi Gene,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. I found this paper on the Internet
that isn't specifically about "Rocket Math" but I think that "Minute Math" is
very similar.

"Effects of sequential 1-minute time trials with and without inter-trial
feedback and self-correction on general and special education students'
fluency with math facts" by April D. Miller, Susan W. Hall and William L.
Heward

http://www.springerlink.com/content/g37gt7k48r5451v1/?p=a0248eea54164b3ea0e7ef4eda975e70&pi=0

If, for some reason, this URL breaks, if you go to the main site:

   http://www.springerlink.com

and use their search at the top and put in these key words:

   sequential 1-minute time

the article that I found will appear at the top of the list.

I hope this helps. Please write back if you have other questions or
if you'd like to talk more about this question.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®