Q&A #17143

Rocket Math

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 28, 2006 at 07:38:45
Subject: Re: Rocket Math

Hi Gene,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. I found this paper on the Internet
that isn't specifically about "Rocket Math" but I think that "Minute Math" is
very similar.

"Effects of sequential 1-minute time trials with and without inter-trial
feedback and self-correction on general and special education students'
fluency with math facts" by April D. Miller, Susan W. Hall and William L.

If, for some reason, this URL breaks, if you go to the main site:

and use their search at the top and put in these key words:

   sequential 1-minute time

the article that I found will appear at the top of the list.

I hope this helps. Please write back if you have other questions or
if you'd like to talk more about this question.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®