From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 28, 2006 at 07:38:45
Subject: Re: Rocket Math

Hi Gene, Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. I found this paper on the Internet that isn't specifically about "Rocket Math" but I think that "Minute Math" is very similar. "Effects of sequential 1-minute time trials with and without inter-trial feedback and self-correction on general and special education students' fluency with math facts" by April D. Miller, Susan W. Hall and William L. Heward http://www.springerlink.com/content/g37gt7k48r5451v1/?p=a0248eea54164b3ea0e7ef4eda975e70&pi=0 If, for some reason, this URL breaks, if you go to the main site: http://www.springerlink.com and use their search at the top and put in these key words: sequential 1-minute time the article that I found will appear at the top of the list. I hope this helps. Please write back if you have other questions or if you'd like to talk more about this question. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/