From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 22, 2006 at 10:36:02
Subject: Re: Basic math curriculum for special needs students

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher.

I think the following section of the Teacher2Teacher FAQ will help you with
your question:

   http://mathforum.org/t2t/faq/faq.disability.html

One site that is focused on learning disabilities is this one:

  http://www.ldonline.org/

I hope this helps.

>We are searching for appropriate texts, materials, and research based
>strategies for teaching students with specific learning disabilities,
>mental impairment and autism basic math skills that includes calculation
>and problem solving.  Does anyone have suggestions?

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question