Q&A #17145

Basic math curriculum for special needs students

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 22, 2006 at 10:36:02
Subject: Re: Basic math curriculum for special needs students

Hi Lisa, Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. I think the following section of the Teacher2Teacher FAQ will help you with your question: http://mathforum.org/t2t/faq/faq.disability.html One site that is focused on learning disabilities is this one: http://www.ldonline.org/ I hope this helps. >We are searching for appropriate texts, materials, and research based >strategies for teaching students with specific learning disabilities, >mental impairment and autism basic math skills that includes calculation >and problem solving. Does anyone have suggestions? -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®