Q&A #17525

smsg math texts

View entire discussion

From: John Geltmeyer <jgeltme@srvusd.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 04, 2006 at 00:28:08
Subject: smsg math texts

A physicist friend of mine recommended an algebra text (may be just a book) written by Harvard Project Physics in the 1960's. I want to know if anyone knows about this book and where I can buy it. Also, is the book possibly written by the School Mathematics Study Group (SMSG)? Were they affiliated with Harvard Project Physics? Thank you, John Geltmeyer

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®