Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17525

smsg math texts

View entire discussion

From: John Geltmeyer <jgeltme@srvusd.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 04, 2006 at 00:28:08
Subject: smsg math texts

A physicist friend of mine recommended an algebra text  (may be just a
book) written by Harvard Project Physics in the 1960's.  I want to know if
anyone knows about this book and where I can buy it.  Also, is the book
possibly written by the School Mathematics Study Group (SMSG)?  Were they
affiliated with Harvard Project Physics?

Thank you,

John Geltmeyer

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question