From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 22, 2006 at 08:56:01
Subject: Re: borders coursework

Hi Sam,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher.

I think the following sections of the Internet mightl help you with
your coursework:

courseworkbank.co.uk
http://www.courseworkbank.co.uk/GCSE/Maths_Coursework/

T2T archive: GCSE
http://mathforum.org/t2t/thread.taco?thread=6228

Student Central: Borders Coursework
http://www.studentcentral.co.uk/borders_coursework_28059/

I hope this helps.

>could you please help me justify the formula -2n+1 for my borders
>coursework i really dont get it.
>or if anyone knows anything to do with the 2d or 3d borders coursework
>could you plss help me
>feel free to email me
>     Sam

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question