Q&A #17764

borders coursework

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 22, 2006 at 08:56:01
Subject: Re: borders coursework

Hi Sam, Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. I think the following sections of the Internet mightl help you with your coursework: courseworkbank.co.uk http://www.courseworkbank.co.uk/GCSE/Maths_Coursework/ T2T archive: GCSE http://mathforum.org/t2t/thread.taco?thread=6228 Student Central: Borders Coursework http://www.studentcentral.co.uk/borders_coursework_28059/ I hope this helps. >could you please help me justify the formula -2n+1 for my borders >coursework i really dont get it. >or if anyone knows anything to do with the 2d or 3d borders coursework >could you plss help me >feel free to email me > Sam -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®