Q&A #17792

Graphing Calulator usage

View entire discussion

From: Megan
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 18, 2006 at 23:15:39
Subject: Graphing Calulator usage

I am a high school math teacher and I struggle with determining the amount of calculator use that is appropriate/necessary in a classroom. I am looking for opinions and articles with varied views to help me provide information to my department chair in an upcoming presentation. Thank you in advance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®