From: Theresa Murphy
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 30, 1998 at 15:48:35
Subject: Concept of division

My ten-year-old daughter is really struggling with division.  I am not a teacher,
but would like to do what I can to help her. She doesn't seem to understand the
whole concept of division. Any suggestions?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/